Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rememberings in a Drop


I sit by the window watching the rain,
Rain drops smoothly trickle down the glass
Travelling a journey...
I look closely..I see moments in them;
They look bright in the water..reflect enraptured moments...
The cool breeze sprays cold water.. the images bring warmth..
I see faces from the top..they appear unfamiliar
I get curious..i see them closely.. they smile to me..
I become acquainted.. I like them..
They come closer... I delightfully look at them... those twinkly faces and eyes..
I live those moments..
Some are of unending talks; other of bashes together..
Some posing like statues...others in some intriguing activity..
They freeze.. I keep gazing...losing track of time..
I blink eyes; and they start distancing..
They are moving fast..one drop cohering with the other..
I try hard to look at them..
Just to say...hey stop!
The drops are now a stream..smoothly coursing down the glass..
As the stream bids goodbye..the sun shines..
A rainbow egresses
I see them all through colours...bright and shiny

The rain stops...
I close my eyes...and smile...
I will miss them..because I will remember ..

No comments:

Post a Comment